Lincoln Electric’s exhibits at FABTECH 2016, Nov. 16-18, in Las Vegas will feature demonstrations, technologies and application experts from each of the company’s welding, cutting, automation and integration brands for the metal fabrication industry. This year, Lincoln Electric has two locations: North Hall N5200 for welding and training needs and Central Hall C29047 for cutting and forming operations.
FABTECH attendees from the automotive, appliance, heavy equipment and other industries can explore the latest products and technologies designed to help them do their jobs better, faster, at a lower cost – with higher quality results. Fabrication companies seeking new shop and field equipment for construction, shipbuilding or pipe applications will see the company’s latest welders, racks, feeders and electrodes designed specifically for these environments.
New products on display:
- Expandable 4-Pack/8-Pack Rack for construction or shipbuilding grows as needs increase
- Expansion of the CrossLinc™ Technology-enabled equipment line, which brings remote voltage control to the point of welding for the construction, ship and structural fabrication industries
- Air Vantage® 600 SD Hydraulic delivers the industry’s first 4-in-1 machine for the mining, railroad and utility repair service truck industry
- New REALWELD® Advanced Trainer helps industry or schools measure welding performance
- New ClassMate™ Robotic Welding Education Cell provides a larger work envelope
- Torchmate® 4400, 4800 and Fabricator CNC plasma cutting table systems deliver accurate linear motion
- RP6™ Weldable Rust Preventative Fluid keeps ferrous metals corrosion-free
- Pantheon Mechanized Pipe Stations in four configurations for almost any pipe welding application.
- Developments in metal, robotic big-area additive manufacturing (R-BAAM)
Lincoln Electric Speakers
Additionally, Lincoln Electric experts will present on the following topics in professional program education sessions:
- Arc Welding Process Modes – What Are You Using? What Are Advanced Modes? Would You Benefit from Advanced Equipment and Techniques? – Mike Flagg, Manager, Application Engineering, Lincoln Electric; Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2 p.m. Part of the “So You’re the New Welding Engineer” track.
- Hybrid Laser Welding – Paul Denney, Application Engineer, Lincoln Electric; Thursday, Nov. 17, 8 a.m. Part of the “Laser Welding for Today’s Fabricator” workshop.
- Want It? Get It! Grant Funding Strategies – Sarah Evans, Virtual Solutions Product Manager, Lincoln Electric; Friday, Nov. 18, 8 a.m. Part of the “Funding and New Contract Labor Rules” session.
To register for any of these sessions as part of FABTECH conference attendance, visit the FABTECH registration portal.
Special Booth Appearances
Booth N5200 will feature a special visit from Freddy Dodge and Dave Turin, stars of the popular Discovery Channel television show Gold Rush. Also, Shane Love, the veteran lead fabricator at NASCAR® team Joe Gibbs Racing, will demonstrate how to weld thin metals using the Square Wave® TIG 200.
For more information about Lincoln Electric and FABTECH 2016, visit www.lincolnelectric.com.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 48 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the company’s website at www.lincolnelectric.com.